[vdr] Re: Non graphic vdr???

Am Mittwoch, 19. Mai 2004 14:56 schrieb cedric.picard@esial.uhp-nancy.fr:
> Selon Roland Behme <rb@nugman.de>:
>
> ok
> I understand, in fact i don't have already install vdr that's why I didn't
> know it has no interface. In fact i develeop a software which need in a
> part  of it to register videos via a dvb card.
> So if i understand i can register from my api via SVDRP... is that right?

Could you explain register? Do you want to say "recording"?

There are several ways to control VDR:

Output:
1.) OSD of hardware MPEG-decoder
2.) control-plugin (OSD on terminal)
3.) SimpleVideoDiskRecorder-Protocol (Telnet)

Input:
1.) Keyboard, LIRC or IR-Port of DVB-card
2.) control-plugin (OSD on terminal)
3.) SimpleVideoDiskRecorder-Protocol (Telnet)

Or you just implement your own plugin to control VDR by your favorized API ;-)

Rene