[vdr] Technotrend DVB-S version differences / using IR with multiple cards

Hello

I tried to find a clear comparison of the different Technotrend DVB-S
cards, their features, specifications, differences, pros and cons. Is
there a web page like that somewhere? Should I get 1.3 or is 1.5 more
desirable, or why not get one with the version 1.6?

Linux DVB support / vdr support / stability / signal handling /
heat generation or problems / IO connectors / the need of soldering /
and so on / ... ?

I'm planning to replace my DXR3 card with a full-featured DVB-S for
output on the family's main vdr machine. Besides the full featured DVB-S
card there would be two Nova-T's, one with a remote. Is vdr able to use
the FF card for primary output card and still listen to IR remote
commands from one of the Novas?

//jani