[vdr] divx2vdr?

Hi,

I already asked on the vdrportal, but there wasn't any solution, so
next try :)
I've got many divx from a friend. I tried to look these files using
the mplayer-plugin, but my duron 700 seems to be too slow, the load is
>90% and every 10-20sec the film gets stuck for about 0.1sec.
This is realy annoying.
So I decided to convert this files to vdr-files, because then the
system has to be fast enough.
But I didn't get this working...

I tried to convert them with mencoder. mencoder says he has done, the
result is playable by mplayer, but the load is exaclty the same, even
the stucks are the same.
genidx gives one error per image (thousands) and when playing this
file on vdr itselve, I can only hear the sound (without errors) but no
picture.

Now I hope anyone of you has already successfully converted divx to
vdr...

Does anyone? :)

	Torsten