[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] plugin vdr-softdevice-0.0.6pre3

On Donnerstag, 20. Mai 2004 23:32, DOm wrote:
> On Thu, 20 May 2004 21:30:57 +0200
> Stefan Lucke <stefan@lucke.in-berlin.de> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > next pre-release of softdevice is ready. If there are no reports of
> > major problems this pre3 version will be final 0.0.6 (with some
> > adjustment to README).
>
> Hi, i'm the infamous savage user :)
> I tested 0.0.6pre3 and with the usual one-line-patch that changes
> colorkey value it works fine, any news from x-devel ?

No other feedback than Alex's mail (you got a copy).

attributeStore.SetColorkey(0x01000000);
will be back :-). Grr played around with colour keying and alpha blending
on my new radeon and forgot to revert that.

> Reading the CHANGELOG i see:
>
> 2004-03-07 : xv output patch05
>      - OSD opaque black color translated to a different dark value
>        so that it is different from the COLORKEY and no longer
>        transparent.
>
> but opaque black is still transparent as far as i can see, not a serious
> issue but i don't understand this changelog entry.

Did you look at my screenshots ? That change referres to the top line and
selected items of the OSD. Whats your colour depth ?

> Go with 0.0.6 and begin to add new features :)

full screen, open-gl, ..

ps: vdr list still seems to be dead, cc'd it either.

--
Stefan Lucke