[vdr] xAddTail in 1.3.x

Hi,

I think it was XAddTail or something like that that allowed you to merge
strings into an event object.  This would, for example, make it possible
to say:

DBG: saw condition xyz in descriptors

This helps in figuring out what descriptors do that are not defined.  But
I can't figure out how to AddToText and don't want to have to go to much
effort to add a special dbg String and then hook it into the EIT code.  I
want to arbitrarily add some string to the extended description so that
when vdr displays it it will give it to me.

_J