[vdr] Re: Using theme colors into plugins.

DOm wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> I read the sources, and PLUGINS.html, but i missed something.
> How can i import colors defined by a theme into a plugin (an
> osd-plugin like prefermenu) so to have a more consistent look with the
> main vdr UI?
>
> It is possible to use also skin elements into an osd-plugin to make it
> look similar to the actual skin?

The only skin object you can reasonably use is the cSkinDisplayMenu.
You can instantiate an object of that class and use its SetItem() or SetText()
functions.

Other than that there's no real way a plugin could "use" any of the skins
theme stuff, because it has no way of knowing what the skin does with
the various colors.

Klaus