[vdr] Re: AstonCrypt 2.0 - No more audio decoding bug !

This might be useful for ASTON Cam owners.

I have just bought a new ASTON CAM v2. I have done some tests with VDR 1.3.6 and ttxtsubs plugin.

You can now record 2 audio Pids at the same time !!! great news.

Even CAM menu is working with VDR.

I am having some problems with MMI errors (tag 9F8800) as it was previously commented by Klaus in this ML. But i doesn't prevent CAM or VDR from working.

BTW, I am using French Canal+/CanalSatellite official card.

Patrick Gueneau.