[vdr] Re: vdr-image-plugin, minor problem

Hi,

Am Sa, den 22.05.2004 schrieb Guido Fiala um 16:24:
> Q: Is there a current maintainer for this plugin?

At current is Onno Kreuzinger maintainer for the image.
See also http://vdr-image.kreuzinger.biz/
it is responsible for the script side,
I is responsible for the source code.

> There is no way to play all images in a directory __directly__ specified in
> imagesources.conf ! (It works only for subdirectories as there the red button
> has a different meaning)

Please try my current develop version, with this version if single file
selected, it generate a slideshow for this folder start and at selected
file.

http://deltab.de/vdr/vdr-1.2.6-image-0.0.9-pre4.tar.gz
or
http://deltab.de/vdr/vdr-1.3.7-image-0.0.9-pre5.tar.gz