[vdr] [PRE] Skin loader engine

Hi list,

I've started an engine to load text based skin files into VDR. Please refer to
the SKINS document to see how skins are created. This pre-release is intended
as an inspiration for potential skin creators to send me test material :-)
and to inform everybody that such a plugin is in progress... It can load xpms
and pngs (through Imlib2, which can be disabled in the Makefile). I've added
png support because it includes transparency information.

http://www.magoa.net/linux/contrib/vdr-text2skin-0.0.1-pre1.tgz

Here is an archive of the test skin I've used. I can't provide the images
(yet) because I haven't got the author's permission (yet). The parameters to
the Skin item are not explained yet, but they should be self-explaining.

http://www.magoa.net/linux/contrib/test.skin

Greetings,
Sascha