[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Remote Control Plugin 0.3.1

Hi Oliver,

I was using DEBUG_OSD in 1.2.x and 1.3.6 with the rotor plugin, but when I
selected the rotor menu, it seg faulted, probably because it did not
intend to support DEBUG_OSD.  I applied the 0.3.1a diff and ran vdr-1.3.7,
however it still wants me to learn keys and that part won't display.  Does
the new OSD have a similar hack that the old one did to learn keys?

_J