[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Remote Control Plugin 0.3.1

On Sunday 23 May 2004 07:09, Jeremy Hall wrote:
> I was using DEBUG_OSD in 1.2.x and 1.3.6 with the rotor plugin, but when I
> selected the rotor menu, it seg faulted, probably because it did not
> intend to support DEBUG_OSD.  I applied the 0.3.1a diff and ran vdr-1.3.7,
> however it still wants me to learn keys and that part won't display.  Does
> the new OSD have a similar hack that the old one did to learn keys?

AFAIK, key learning did not change in vdr 1.3.7: Key learning messages
are not sent through the cStatus interface. :-(

As soon as there is a good solution, I will update the remote plugin.

Anyway, you have to do key learning only once. You can copy remote.conf
from vdr 1.2.6/1.3.6 and use it with vdr 1.3.7. (But I don't know whether
key learning can be done using DEBUG_OSD.)

CU
Oliver