[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Remote Control Plugin 0.3.1

Hi,

yes I figured that out, and in fact with 1.3.7 I managed to get things
going, however it won't display any of the text to the remote plugin,
although it will accept keys from it, so I can, for example, press
appropriate keys and the rotor plugin is doing something, but since it
makes its own OSD interface, the remote plugin does not seem to have
access to this.

I guess the solution would be to try and rewrite some of the rotor plugin
to use the cStatus interface, avoiding its graphics and colours, but
making the data usable to the user.

Given that I have an installer showing up tomorrow to put up a dish that i
have waited over a year and a half to install, I'd like to solve this
problem in some way by then.

_J