[vdr] Softdevice problem (DVB-T)

I have a vdr server with DVB-S + DVB-T cards. The problem is that quite often DVB-T (Finland) viewing with softdevice (0.0.6pre3, vdr 1.3.7) goes to annoying "slow motion" mode without sound. It can be sometimes fixed by switching channels a couple of times if vdr still responds to keyboard. Satellite channels work always OK. An equivalent dxr3 client box (vdr 1.3.6) works nicely so the problem is probably in softdevice plugin.

Also hints to setup rivafb (for GeForce FX5600, kernel 2.6.6) are welcome! I did this test with XV output mode.

BR,
Seppo