[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Remote Control Plugin 0.3.1

not with DEBUG_OSD, but I think it would be sufficient to display %dR,
%dY, %dG

I know it's not asthetically appealing, but it does let you know if it's
red, green, or yellow.

You might, for example, have a column that has a 'r', 'g', or 'y' followed
by the numbers for percent and db/dbm.

The curses skin probably will let you have colours.

_J