[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Remote Control Plugin 0.3.1

Thomas Bergwinkl wrote:

> Klaus wrote:
> >
> > The bars could be displayed using something like

> Is it possible to draw the single '-'  in different colors. For example
> the first 5 red, then 5 yellow and 3 green '-'?
>
> Thomas

With the SetItem() functions this is not possible.

However, I'm planning to implement a function that allows a plugin to
have access to the "central area" of the OSD and draw into that.
Then a plugin can draw anything (provided the color depth of the central
area is sufficient) and still blend in to the general look of the current skin.

Klaus