[vdr] Re: Help needed

Norm Dressler wrote:

Does Mplayer allow me to get to the menus of VDR to do system setup and such? I can't even do that at this point.
It might be possible, but not through mplayer directly.
Afaik know, you can try to compile VDR with the DEBUG_OSD=1 (for vdr<=1.3.6) so you can set up everything on a console. But I'm not sure if this will work for you. I never tried to setup a budget card only system with VDR.
Maybe someone else here has done that before...

André.