[vdr] Re: Help needed

Which software are you using as a soft mpeg decoder?

I've gotten further now.  I've been able to use SCAN to locate available
channels, done a szap to a test channel and I'm getting a FE_LOCK so I'm able
to lock onto a channel but mplayer doesn't show anything (using
mplayer /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0) so I'm thinking that I need a soft mpeg
decoder to actually see the channel now.

Thanks for the suggestions from everyone -- it is certainly helping me work
through this.

Norm