[vdr] Re: [Announce] noad 0.4.2

Hi,

* the Noad <theNoad@SoftHome.net> [22-05-04 17:31]:
> > automake: configure.ac: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE' must be used
>
> AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE is used in line 7 of configure.ac!
> Please try to change this line to
> AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE without any parameter

I think you mean AC_INIT_AUTOMAKE here.

I tried some combinations, but nothing will work. I think i can not
really help here, because i never had done something with autoconf and
automake.
But i will help to test some configurations, if you want.

If i change the line to:
AC_INIT_AUTOMAKE()

i get:
configure.ac:7: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_INIT_AUTOMAKE
      See the Autoconf documentation.
      autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

Now i changed the line in aclocal.m4, but now i get the errormessage:
configure.ac: 9: automake requires AM_CONFIG_HEADER', not AC_CONFIG_HEADER'
automake: configure.ac: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE' must be used

I think this will not help.

--
Bye
Matthias