[vdr] RTL/ARD Problem still not solved ?

Hi List

No i want to give my parrents a whole VDR-Installation for ther House (2 or3 VDR´s) but i have
a Problem with wich i personaly can live - but not my parents:

ARD (das ERste)
RTL

Switching to RTL i often have no Sound but a picture - after Driver-Relaod everything works fine again.
Switching to ARD (das Erste) i have much bigger Problems: Sometimes i have Sound but no Picture
sometimes i have no Sound and no Picture - and very often the complete System Hangup !

I can reproduce this here on my VDR Installations on every 3 Machines.

I use the 1.2.x VDR-Branch.

I know that the Problem is known but i want to know if anyone have solved this or have any idea how to solve this ?

I think the Problem was comming out some time after switching to the "timeshiftrecording-Drivers/VDR" - but i´m not able to locate the exact time.

Best regards

Axel Gruber