[vdr] Video drivers

Hello everybody

so first, i'm runing a debian with a 2.4.26 kernel and i have a Hauppauge Nexus-s

then :
the installation of vdr is ok , i can run it. The fact is that when i zap I have
no image, but on certain channels i have the current program displaying , that's
why i think I recieve something. I think the problem come from the video drivers
and it is confirmed when I load modules with insmod.sh :

modprobe: Can't locate module evdev
modprobe: Can't locate module videodev

so my question : Am I right when i think the problem come from video drivers if
yes : what can i do, if no : where can it come from???

thanks for your help
Cédric Picard