[vdr] Re: kvdr-0.61 and xv?

On Wednesday 26 May 2004 19:02, Gregoire Favre wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just wanted to try the pip of kvdr: really nice feature: it's
> something I would really enjoy on xawtv ;-)
>
> It has been discussed lots of time about the different xv availaible.
>
> The problem is that the quality of the video is bad (even worse than
> tvtime...) with xv (and very bad without xv): would it be possible to
> "copy" the xv of xawtv into kvdr?

I did copy the xv from xawtv to kvdr, unfortunately i uploaded some testing
code that way the xv-image is only 388x288 pixels instead of 768x576
(somewhere in kvdr.cpp...) if you find the position you can change it and
try.

BTW - i always thought tvtime has the very best Xv - if it uses the "linear"
filter i had very good results but also very much cpu-load.

I wanted to include the fiter in kvdr but lack of time and currently i almost
use kvdr myself anymore - i simply switch sources at my beamer ;-)

So - now i'am going on vacation over the weekend,

Guido

Home | Main Index | Thread Index