[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] DVB subtitles 0.3.1

Jan Ekholm wrote:

> On Thu, 27 May 2004, Pekka Virtanen wrote:
>
> >There is a new version of the DVB subtitles plugin available at:
> >
> >http://virtanen.org/vdr/subtitles/developer.html
> >
> >This requires VDR version >=1.3.7.
>
> Are there plans on integrating the small patch into VDR itself? I have a
> growing list of things that has to be done when installing a new version
> of VDR, and manual patches tend to be easily forgotten. :(

If you are referring to DVBsubs.patch: this is by no means a "small patch".
It deeply affects core VDR code and I'm not going to integrate this without
having fully understood and verified it - which I'm afraid will not happen
before version 1.4.

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index