[vdr] vdr and Hauppauge Dec 2000-t

Hello,

I have read no success in the list for the Dec 2000-t. Is this true?

I have set up my device. Suse 9.0, kernel 2.6.6 (plain vanilla), CVS-Version for
the DVB driver, firmware in place. The hotpluging is working. The Dec 2000-t
is found. I can switch with tzap and record to a file.

I would like to use vdr for the recording. I compiled 1.2.6 with DEBUG_OSD=1 to have a menu
(with a tv-out-grafik-card I have the menu on the TV).
The Dec 2000 is found as device0 (i.e. /dev/dvb/adapter0). VDR ignores this adapter and
uses the adapter1 (for what ever reasons).
Is there anything wrong with the Dec 2000 as a device for VDR?

Thanks for any help
Malte

Home | Main Index | Thread Index