[vdr] cSafeFile and clusternfs

I'm testing what is going to be my vdr machine. It's a diskless pc which boots with etherboot and uses nfs for its filesystems (currently running vdr-1.3.8 with the streamdev-server plugin, the display is done on another computer with streamdev-client).
The nfs server is running clusternfs (http://clusternfs.sourceforge.net, basically because it's the easiest option to setup a diskless machine with mandrake). The "problem" (actually a feature) is that clusternfs maps files with "$" in the name in a special way depending on the client that reads/writes it (so you can have different files with the same name for different clients).
After a while I noticed I had a lot of files with strange names in the video directory (various copies of channels.conf, epg.data, setup.conf with funny and random suffixes). Besides, many times the "real" files (channels.conf, setup.conf) where corrupted (e.g, some epg data appended to channel.conf and/or to setup.conf).
I changed the suffix for the tempFile in cSafeFile constructor from "$$$" (a mapping that shouldn't be used anyway by clusternfs) to "###".
After variuos hours with vdr running after the change I don't have funny filenames anymore (one it's still there though: channels.conf00000de?), but there's still epg data appended at the end of channels.conf and setup.conf.

Is it simply a clusternfs bug? Any other idea?

Bye
--
- Yo también quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software -
- I want a Software Patents Free Europe too! And you? -