[vdr] xine scaled osd out of the screen

With the xine plugin, is it normal that the scaled display goes off the screen? (e.g., it's ok on the "No signal" screen, but as soon as the channel is displayed, the osd is horizontally bigger that the screen).
It happens on many hotbird channels I normally look (e.g. rai channels, tv5 europe, tv5 fbs). Incidentally I noticed that the osd is fine on "radio italia tv", "Ard das Erste", "arte", "bloomberg" and on the mediaset channels (rete4, canale5, italia1).
The unscaled osd is fine but it's not transparent.
vdr-1.3.8, xine plugin 0.3.4 (It happened with 0.3.3 too), xine checked out from cvs about a week ago.

Bye
--
- Yo también quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software -
- I want a Software Patents Free Europe too! And you? -