[vdr] softdevice Debian packages (

Hello,

I can't find any Debian package for softdevice (on www.e-tobi.net). I would like to create one, but it is not clear how to proceed. I am starting from the vdr Debian source package "vdr_1.2.6-19", but I don't know how to compile it.

I am just looking for a quick howto :
* compile the Debian vdr package from source (adjust patches, version number, create a new vdr binary package from there, install it)
* compile a typical VDR plugin Debian package from source, and take it as a base to create a Debian package for softdevice

I will provide the resulting Debian softdevice-plugin package and any other package I will create to the repository...

--
NH

Home | Main Index | Thread Index