[vdr] Re: vdrplugin-* from berlios.de gentoo-deutsch

I have added:

* vdrplugin-dvd
* vdrplugin-mplayer

More will follow later the day, now i need to go to the library.
Please test both and say if the work or not - i am not running a >=
vdr1.3.7, because
i am wokring on the new dxr3 plugin, which will have support.

Christian
> Thanks for the quick reply.
>
> I could use the following ebuilds:
> vdrplugin-clock
> vdrplugin-dvd
> vdrplugin-image
> vdrplugin-mplayer
> vdrplugin-osdpip
> vdrplugin-osdteletext
> vdrplugin-scanner
> vdrplugin-timeline
>
> These might be fun, but not necessary:
> vdrplugin-newsticker
> vdrplugin-weather
>
> On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 01:30:20PM +0200, Christian Gmeiner wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > Perhaps the first question could on this be that anybody using
> > > gentoo-deutsch ebuilds?
> > Yep i am using and writing most of the ebuilds.
>
> Nice to get direct responses. ;)
>

> > > I did a bit of upgrading to my system and switched to use vdr 1.3.9
with
> > > gentoo ~x86 branch and using the gentoo-deutsch ebuilds. I put their
> > > ebuilds to:
> > > PORTDIR_OVERLAY=/usr/local/portage
> > > and upgraded my system to ~x86 level with those being available to
> > > portage.
> > >
> > > Now, the actual problem is that I can't get any of the vdrplugin-*
> > > packages to compile. Is there possibly something that I'm missing on
> > > this?
> > Thats normal, because i haven't found much time to write updated ebuilds
> > support
> > => vdr 1.3.7
> >
> > So let me know what plugins you need, and i will look what i can do.
> >
> > Christian
> >

> --
>      Jukka Palko        jpalko@vapaa.fi
>      Postmaster         jpalko@ipi.fi
>    Vapaa Internet Ry    +358-(0)50-4876931
> "Only if you want to, will you find a way..." -- Enya

Home | Main Index | Thread Index