[vdr] Re: vdrplugin-* from berlios.de gentoo-deutsch

Thanks for the quick reply.

I could use the following ebuilds:
vdrplugin-clock
vdrplugin-dvd
vdrplugin-image
vdrplugin-mplayer
vdrplugin-osdpip
vdrplugin-osdteletext
vdrplugin-scanner
vdrplugin-timeline

These might be fun, but not necessary:
vdrplugin-newsticker
vdrplugin-weather

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 01:30:20PM +0200, Christian Gmeiner wrote:
> Hi
>
> > Hi
> >
> > Perhaps the first question could on this be that anybody using
> > gentoo-deutsch ebuilds?
> Yep i am using and writing most of the ebuilds.

Nice to get direct responses. ;)

--
     Jukka Palko        jpalko@vapaa.fi
     Postmaster         jpalko@ipi.fi