[vdr] Re: RTL/ARD Problem still not solved ?

On Tuesday 01 June 2004 15:36, martin@uni-mainz.de wrote:
> Oliver Endriss <o.endriss@gmx.de> writes:
> > I found that sound on ARD is missing after doing some lengthy recordings
> > on SAT.1 and Pro7. If you look at the pids on the SAT.1/Pro7 transponder
> > you will see that pids 101 (ARD vpid), 102 (ARD apid), 104 (RTL apid)
> > and other pids are used as CA pids!
> Could the same thing also be the cause of my problem (reported in
> another mail, where I got not yet an answer ) that I can't record sound
> for sat1, pro7 and zdf? (I have a full-featured and a budget card with
> vdr 1.2.6)

I don't think so. If I understand your problem, you can *never* record
sound for sat1, pro7 and zdf. The problem above disappears after
restarting the driver...

Afaik sat1, pro7 and zdf are channels which have a non-zero dpid.
So you should investigate whether you are using any plugins/patches
which might be affected by the dpid settings (ac3/dolby/whatever).

HTH,
Oliver

Home | Main Index | Thread Index