[vdr] Re: Slowmotion

On Donnerstag, 3. Juni 2004 19:28, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> From the comment:
>
>       ///< Sets the device into a mode where replay is done slower.
>       ///< Every single frame shall then be displayed the given number of
>       ///< times.
>
> This means that it will only be called for slow motion ("Sets the device
> into a mode where replay is done _slower_") and that higher numbers mean
> slower replay (ok, maybe the name "Speed" is badly chosen...).

So my observation is different. I added speed number output to softdevice's
not implementet function TrickSpeed and got the following results:

keys: ff fast forward, fr fast rewind

from play:
key	Speed	OSD
ff	6	1>>
ff	3	2>>
ff	1	3>>

from play:
fr      6       <<1
fr      3       <<2
fr      1       <<3

from pause:
ff      8       1|>
ff      4       2|>
ff      2       3|>

from pause:
fr      63      <|1
fr      48      <|2
fr      24      <|3

Those slow back numbers I don't understand. 63 times presenting a decoded picture ?
Or 63 times feeding the decoder with some data to get some decoded pictures out ?

For stillpicture display I had to push 1 I-frame 4 times to ffmpeg to get one decoded.

--
Stefan Lucke

Home | Main Index | Thread Index