[vdr] Re: Coding question

> Christian Gmeiner wrote:
>
> >Thanks for this info... but i will say by my habit and dont will use the
> >keyword virtual
> >in a childclass.
> >

> ... which could potentially lead to strange errors, when the class
> inheritance relationships are changed.

There arn't any errors or warnings if i dont use the virtual keyword in the
childclass.
I have this done for years now and i dont know why i should change. Also i
am
coding not in console but in an IDE, which has nice colors and infos about
each function,
so i really dont need the virtual keyword in a childclass.

Christian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index