[vdr] Re: VDR 1.3.9: default parameters in 'skincurses'

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

Having two separate skins active at the same time is simply too much
trouble, and I'm not going to do it. I'm afraid you'll have to find a
way of switching the skins, maybe by defining a user-key. However,
this may require that you do remember to switch back to "normal" ;-)
Following the "screen" metaphor : any input-device VDR is already listening to could "take-over" the OSD, by defining a user key.
* the menu key on the IR remote could "take over" the OSD on the TV if there is no "local OSD"
* a special key on the vdr's STDIN could bring up OSD on it's STDOUT
Maybe this is just a matter of setup or a few helper scripts. No development in the core VDR.

NH

Home | Main Index | Thread Index