[vdr] AW: Re: Nebula DigiTV PCI

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org]Im Auftrag
von Adrian P Challinor
Gesendet: Montag, 7. Juni 2004 21:54
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] Re: Nebula DigiTV PCI

Err, hold on. The Nebula DigiTV card I have is definitely a budget card, not
FF. I have it working. I followed the instructions on:
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-dvb@linuxtv.org/msg10969.html
and updated it for my kernel (Mandrake 10, 2.6.4)

Adrian

Hi Adrian,

thanks for your reply. It seems that I´ve make a mistake. Maybe the card I´m talking about is not the DigiTV PCI but there is an DVB-T FF Card by Nebula. It was tested in German Computermagazin C'T. While thinking this card is based on TT-Design (and should work) I´m looking for someone to confirm that it´s running with VDR.

Daniel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index