[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] bitstreamout plugin 0.61 (sound loop through sound card)

On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 01:13:48PM +0200, Norbert Schmidt wrote:
> Tested this with clean vdr-1.3.9 and bitstreamout archive-extracts,
> but unfortunately still with no affect.
>
> In times, when I didn't test bitstreamout, I run vdr-1.3.9 with
> osdteletext, femon, mailbox and text2skin plugins without any
> bufferoverflow or vdr-hangup.

Please remove _all_ occurence of LOCK_THREAD within the sources
of bitstreamout sources and the occurence of HOLD(thread) within
spdif.c of bitstreamout.

        Werner

--
 Dr. Werner Fink,   SuSE LINUX AG,  Maxfeldstrasse 5,  D-90409 Nuernberg
 Germany http://www.suse.de/ and USA http://www.suse.com/