[vdr] Re: streamdev-0.3.1 , server responds but no video

On 16 Jun 2004, at 15:15, Dominic Morris wrote:

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004, Richard Walker wrote:

VLC does work with streamdev-server, but you don't get any audio.

At least, that's what happens with my setup!
I think you're an OS X user aren't you? I get the same problem and
searching around I think the no audio problem started with Panther - I
certainly remember it working back when I was using Jaguar.
Yup - Mac OS X v 10.3.

I've only recently set up streamdev-server, so I don't know if it
would work under 10.2.

With Apple's QuickTime MPEG-2 playback component, I'm able to get
sound and video, but the video only works on some channels!  :-(

Richard.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index