[vdr] Re: Deinterlacing

Emil Naepflein wrote:
BTW - how much impact has the video-cable? Which ones can be recommended?
I use special cables from http://www.bettercables.com . I have a run of
6 m from vdr server to A/V receiver and 12 m from A/V receiver to
lumagen scaler. And from lumagen scaler a 1.5 m RGB cable from
bettercables. At least in my setup I see the difference.
Their website seems like 100% flim flam (like all other "highend" hifi cable folks) and they are weak on technical details (calling toslink spdif).

You seem to have been lucky getting an ok product, but I'm sure it's possible to get the same quality at any electronic parts store.

Personally I'd go to my local electronic component store and get a spool of high-spec RG6 or RG59 and a bag of connectors.

--
Regards Flemming Frandsen - http://dion.swamp.dk
PartyTicket.Net co founder & Yet Another Perl Hacker

Home | Main Index | Thread Index