[vdr] Re: Deinterlacing

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 20:23:29 +0200, Flemming Frandsen
<ff@partyticket.net> wrote:

> Their website seems like 100% flim flam (like all other "highend" hifi
> cable folks) and they are weak on technical details (calling toslink spdif).

The technical details they provide on their products are outstanding. I
know a very large number of people from http://www.avsforum.com who are
extremly happy with the quality, like me.

> You seem to have been lucky getting an ok product, but I'm sure it's
> possible to get the same quality at any electronic parts store.

You are totally wrong.

> Personally I'd go to my local electronic component store and get a spool
> of high-spec RG6 or RG59 and a bag of connectors.

With my long cable length I have tried all kind of cable types. High
quality RG59 cable was one of them. Bettercables beats them all. If you
are lucky with the quality then stay with it.

Emil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index