[vdr] Re: Deinterlacing

Hi Emil,

>But I don't plan to change anything in my HT until HDTV is available
> because with the current setup I can see the artefacts of the MPEG
> stream and it is just not worth to invest more money to see the
> artefacts better. ;-)

ROFL !!!

> On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 21:09:39 +0200, "Reinhard Walter Buchner"
> <rw.buchner@freenet.de> wrote:
>
> > Well, I didn't pay anywhere near 50K Euro for my CRT ;o)) I paid 2250
> > Euro for it. It has under 3000 hrs on it and the tubes are in pristine
> > condition (tube lifetime when not run under industrial conditions is
> > somewhere around 15K hours) So, I'll have to watch a few more
> > DVD before I reach that limit ;o)) BTW: mine frame floor mounted,
> > so it can't fall down  ;o))
>
> That was really cheap, you were lucky.

Then I better not tell you what I paid for my second CRT (8500 Ultra
Non-LC) ;o)). While it has more hours and a bit wear on the green
tube (R & B are okay), it still throws a great image. The price? Oh
1500 Euros ;o)) But since I love to mod things, I would never buy
from a dealer, either ;o))

Greets,
Reinhard

Home | Main Index | Thread Index