[vdr] Re: Is there a shutdown delay for VDR?

Hi,

> The shutdown sequence is dictated by the -s parameter passed to vdr. This
> is a script which should initiate the shutdown.
>
> Modify the script to detect presence of noad / autocutter and not
> shutdown in that case. VDR will call it again eventually.

I guess noad/autocutter are started using the "-r" option of VDR, aren't
they? So why does VDR not wait until the "recording stopped" command has
finished? Or do you run them in the background?

To make it short: with my VDR box noad is called by VDR because of the "-r
noad" option. But it happens that VDR shuts down before noad has finished.
IMHO that's wrong and should be changed.

Regards,
Andreas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index