[vdr] Subtitle plugin request if someone has the time

Could someone write a plugin for vdr to put divx subs on live movie stream. It would have to use OSD funcionality to display subs. There are at least two solutions for this in windows. One is to use Divx Subtitler and Multidec, and the other one is Project IGI from www.srebrenik.net . The second one seems better but it doesn't work with SS1tv out. It should have at least five functions for minimum funcionality. One would be the search field in which you could write the word you are looking for. The nex two (next/previous) should look for that word upside/down through the subtitle. And the last two (again next/previous) should go to next or previous line in the subtitle file.

I know for fact that mplayer plugin can display subtitles when watching divx through SS1 card. Maybe it would just need some rewritting on the code but I don't know. I really suck in coding.

Thnx in advance !
SLAWE!!

P.S.
Sorry for my bad English I'm writting from Croatia.
I would really apriciate any kind of answer
Maybe something like that is already done

Home | Main Index | Thread Index