[vdr] Re: Black Border on BBC TV sport transmissions

Richard,
I am using a Vanilla VDR. That is my problem that I lose resolution. I prefer the commentary on BBC, but the picture is too small, so I end up watching on ARD or ZDF.

I guess the black frame is now kind of fitting after the result of the England-Potugal game last night!

Cheers Brian