[vdr] Chopped sound and video with softdevice (XV output)

Hello

I'm using softdevice on a budget card (Hercules Smart TV Satellite).

When I start vdr or when I change the channels I get a:
- a choppy sound
- chopped video with a lot of square blocks
- lot of errors from libavcodec (0.4.8):

  concealing errors
  ac-tex damaged at 33 24
  mb incr damaged
  ac-tex damaged at 2 18
  ac-tex damaged at 2 19
  ac-tex damaged at 10 20
  ac-tex damaged at 5 21
  invalid mb type in P Frame at 1 23
  ac-tex damaged at 23 23
  ac-tex damaged at 37 24
  ac-tex damaged at 26 25
  ac-tex damaged at 14 27
  invalid mb type in P Frame at 43 27
  ac-tex damaged at 16 28
  invalid mb type in P Frame at 28 29

The only workaround I've found is to :
- run vdr in a terminal
- drag *hold* the xterm corner (to increase or decrease the size of
  the xterm window) until both video and audio stops
- release the xterm corner

Then the video go in fast forward, I get some blocks and then every
thing runs fine.

Any idea how to resolve this problem ?

Thanks

vdr: version 1.3.11
softdevice: 0.0.6 with patch_post02.diff

Home | Main Index | Thread Index