[vdr] Re: vdr-xine

I demand that Reinhard Nissl may or may not have written...

> Tomas Prybil wrote:
>> However running fbxine as viewing application gives following error
>>> Unable to open MRL 'vdr:/tmp/vdr-xine/stream#demux:mpeg_pes'

>  From INSTALL:

> TESTING XINE
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Please test the newly compiled xine with a sample MPEG file, to see whether
> it works.

OK so far...

> Be careful, that not any previously versions of xine respectively plugins
> get loaded.

Are you trying to say "be careful that plug-ins from older versions of xine
aren't loaded"? And shouldn't that be libxine?

[snip]
> As you are using fbxine, the option "--verbose=2" is not available. So
> you'll have to search your filesystem for "xineplug_inp_vdr.so".

... yes, definitely libxine. :-)

[snip]
--
| Darren Salt | nr. Ashington, | d youmustbejoking,demon,co,uk
| Debian,     | Northumberland | s zap,tartarus,org
| RISC OS     | Toon Army      | @
|   You too can roll your own kernel...

Authority tends to assign tasks to those least able to do them.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index