[vdr] Re: Black Border on BBC TV sport transmissions

On Sat, 2004-06-26 at 20:24, Jon Burgess wrote:
> Laurence Abbott wrote:
> >Oooooo....where can I get these patches because this is the setup I'm
> >using!
>
> see http://www.jburgess.uklinux.net/afd/
>
> I posted the patches to the dxr3-devel mailing list a couple of months
> ago but there is a bit more work needed before they get accepted into
> the mainstream code.
>
> They work well for me.

Aha! Also a patch to stop the crashing when skipping back and forth with
the current dxr3 driver. I'm still using a really old version because
the newer versions kept on killing themselves!

I'll give them a go...

Cheers,

Laz

Home | Main Index | Thread Index