[vdr] Re: Black Border on BBC TV sport transmissions

John,

Has this code been updated recently?

It never really worked for me making me think that perhaps the
Australian Channels are just not using AFDs.

What would be really useful for debuging is if the dxr3 plugin's menu
showed the current screensize and project size parameters.

On Sat, 2004-06-26 at 20:24 +0100, Jon Burgess wrote:
> Laurence Abbott wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 2004-06-24 at 21:22, Richard Walker wrote:
> >

> >>If you use the Dxr3 plugin, there is a patch set for the Dxr3 driver
> >>and VDR plugin which recognises the AFDs, and zooms the picture
> >>accordingly.
> >>

> >Oooooo....where can I get these patches because this is the setup I'm
> >using!
> >

> see http://www.jburgess.uklinux.net/afd/
>
> I posted the patches to the dxr3-devel mailing list a couple of months
> ago but there is a bit more work needed before they get accepted into
> the mainstream code.
>
> They work well for me.
>
>     Jon

Home | Main Index | Thread Index