Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 8:11 PM
Subject: [vdr] Deleting recording also deletes created iso-dvd-files...

if the directory for the iso-images is located under the video-directory structure of VDR?

I'm using VDR 1.3.5 and have that problem. Is there anyone out there having the same problem?

I'd like to know if it's really that issue causing deletion of my DVD images (created using vdrconvert).
Is VDR eventually searching the video directory for any filename equal to the recording directory which is to be deleted, rather than deletion of just the recording directory?

If someone else could have a look - I'll try to find it in the source, too.

Greetings
Ingo Seeberg

Home | Main Index | Thread Index