[vdr] Re: vdr-xine

I demand that Stefan Norberg may or may not have written...

>> When vdr shows material recorded in 16:9 my fb device shows the underlying
>> console picture on top and bottom part of the screen. Any ideas how to
>> mask these?

> This works for me:

> $ cat /opt/vdr/bin/fb.sh

> #!/bin/sh
> amixer set Master 100% unmute > /tmp/xine.log 2>&1
> amixer set Headphone 50% unmute > /tmp/xine.log 2>&1
> amixer set Line 50% unmute > /tmp/xine.log 2>&1
> amixer set 'SB Live Analog/Digital Output Jack' unmute > /tmp/xine.log 2>&1
[snip]

Hmm... I'd find it useful for vdr's volume controls to be passed through to
(g)xine (I've got gxine passing keypresses to vdr, but I'm not entirely happy
with it yet). That'll reduce the configuration issue to that of how do I tell
it that it should be controlling the volume of ALSA device 1, not device 0...

--
| Darren Salt | nr. Ashington, | d youmustbejoking,demon,co,uk
| Debian,     | Northumberland | s zap,tartarus,org
| RISC OS     | Toon Army      | @
|   We've got Shearer, you haven't

Beware the new TTY code!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index