[vdr] Setting color for menu items

Hi,

A small plugin I have has a custom menu it populates with some
objects derived from cOsdItem. They look basically like this:

class CategoryItem : public cOsdItem {
};

CategoryItem::CategoryItem () {
    SetText ( "some title", true );
    SetColor ( clrCyan );
}

This sets the text fine as well as the color. However, as soon as I use
SetColor() the color changes to cyan but the "highlight bar" isn't shown
anymore when navigating the menu. If I leave out the call the items are
all white and the bar shows the currently selected item normally. The
SetColor call seems to make it disappear somehow, although it still does
work internally, if I press twice "down" I'll get the third item.

Anything I've misunderstood about the color usage? The colors show up ok
and I have no crasches nor errors.

Regards,
    Jan Ekholm

--
 The Emperor had all the qualifications for a corpse except, as it were, the
         most vital one.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index