[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.4.1 plugin

* Luca Olivetti <luca@ventoso.org> [040703 18:11]:

I'm pleased to announce release 0.4.1:

    http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-xine-0.4.1.tgz

I tried this with my old checked out copy of xine-lib but it didn't compile (it's missing your patch for VO_PROP_BUFS_IN_FIFO and AO_PROP_BUFS_IN_FIFO), so, some days ago, I checked out a fresh copy from cvs. The patch failed to apply, I downloaded rc5 but it fails on the same files: actions.[ch] and kbindings.[ch] since they aren't there anymore.
Luca, did you really try with the correct rc5 release? I have applied
the patch successfully on both rc5 and the cvs snapshot Reinhard has
together with his plugin on his homepage. IIRC I did not see even a
simple fuzz on any hunk.
I only compiled and installed the cvs snapshot, though.

--
If we don't survive, we don't do anything else.
		-- John Sinclair

Javier Marcet <javier@marcet.info>