[vdr] Multiple video dirs and only first one's data available

Hi there,

I'm using vdr with two /video partitions, mounted on /video0 and /video1;
furthermore, I run vdr as 'vdr -c /etc/vdr -v /video0 -L
/usr/src/vdr/PLUGINS/lib -w 60 -t /dev/tty10' besides the various
plugins I use.

The problem is that at all effects vdr acts as if there were not a
/video1 partition, I cannot see anything from it, neither its recordings
within the recordings menu nor its additional space as free available
space.

Is there anything obviously wrong with the way I run vdr? Otherwise what
could be the cause?

--
I feel better about world problems now!

Javier Marcet <javier@marcet.info>